La Bella Vita is a stylish 20 passenger vessel that was newly refitted in 2010 and ready to cruise the waterays of Italy for 2011. There are two upper-deck suites and eight cabin staterooms, each with en-suite facilities. The dining room, bar and saloon areas are bight and spacious and the entire barge is air conditioned. Louvred doors open to the side decks to give a perfect viewing platform, whilst above is a huge sun deck with comfortable sun loungers. For those who wish to explore the area further there are bikes available on board and an expert tour guide to recommend the best routes to take.
Delicious regional cuisine, fine Italian wines and the services of an attentive crew of seven will make this an unforgettable cruise.
- Tour of historical Venice, including hidden gardens, The Naval Museum and the Pavilion of Gondolas
- Cruise on the Canal of the Orphans past picturesque lagoon islands
- Tour of Chioggia with its Roman, Etruscan and Byzantine history. Wonder at works of art by Carpaccio, Tintoretto, Tiepolo and Bassano
- Visit Chioggia’s colourful fish market with your chef
- Dinner ashore at the 17thC stately home Villa Ca’Zen
- Private visit to the gardens and wine cellars of Villa Widmann-Borletti,
- Tour of the 14thC Estense Castle in Ferrara
- Visit to the Ducal Palace and gardens in Mantua