• Barge Faq Banner

Do I require a license or permit?

A driving license is not required for your boating holiday in France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, England or Scotland. After your instruction lesson you will be given a temporary permit for the duration of your holiday. In Germany, a permit is required only for boats over 13 meters in length and only in certain areas. Contact us for more information.