- How did you enjoy your barge cruise? Immensely! We both loved the staff, cuisine and wine, visiting the several cities and found companions very compatible.
- How was the barge and accommodations? Excellent
- Is there anything you really enjoyed (excursions, food, wine)? As above, we enjoyed all—very well prepared barge cruise. Especially enjoyed the evening of music, great surprise and great entertainment
- Is there anything that can be improved? More background on the region—history of Po Delta, how being developed and maintained now; we would have preferred to be picked up at Piazzale Roma but didn’t know that was an option.
- How was the crew? Excellent
- How did the Barge Connection do in booking your barge cruise? Excellent
More happy passengers that cruised aboard the lovely Elisabeth this August 2013. Such a pretty barge and outstanding crew!!
Best...Allen & Sabine
JoAnn Karaffa-Owens is a travel agent from Pendleton Travel in Indiana and cruised aboard the Caprice this July. Here are her comments.
We enjoyed every minute of the time we spent on the Caprice. We were pleasantly surprised with the cabin. It was roomy enough and well designed. Beds were very comfortable and air conditioning adjustable to meet our needs.
The food, wine and cheese experiences were superb. We looked forward to the choices each meal and savored every minute. Every one of the crew were wonderful. Muriel amazed me. She was always there and so knowledgeable. I was amazed how someone so small could accomplish so much. No requests ever denied. We will always have fond memories of this adventure.