Our star grading system helps you to match a boat to your budget and expectations in terms of overall age, style, and comfort. The more stars a boat has, the more it has to offer! Excellent standards of customer service, support and cleanliness – whatever the rating.
5 to 6 STAR -Excellent and luxurious
• Boats have superior standards of comfort, space, décor and facilities onboard and feature latest technology for easy cruising.
• All boats have en-suite facilities with electric flush toilets, air-conditioning; CD/DVD players with MP3 connectivity and LCD screen.
• Beds made up on arrival and a 5* welcome pack on board.
4 STAR– Good Quality and Stylish
• Good quality boats with high standards of onboard comfort and facilities.
• Including CD players with MP3 connectivity and top deck sound system.
• Interior décor, soft furnishings, linen and equipment all to a high standard.
• Beds made up on arrival.
3 STAR - Well-presented and comfortable
• Well-presented boats with good standards of onboard comfort, décor, soft furnishings, linen and utensils.
2 STAR - Affordable and basic
• Basic boats with acceptable standards of onboard comfort and facilities and adequate provision of furniture, linen and utensils
All our boats are classified according to how many people they comfortably sleep. If a boat is listed as 6+2 it means that it sleeps six people comfortably in cabins, with the option to sleep two further people on a convertible bed/settee in the saloon area. Many people like the option of having a spare cabin to store belongings and goods bought during their holiday.